The Elcee kerchief is made with buttery soft natural fibers, organically making it more breathable and luxe than the synthetic fabrics so commonly used in equestrian apparel. This polyester-free alternative helps protect athlete's faces and necks from both sun and dust.
We've also solved the slipping problem common with many kerchiefs and gaiters by hiding a flexible and rust-free aluminum noseband in our design for the perfect, custom fit.
- One size fits most
- Adjustable noseband
- Handmade in Los Angeles, CA USA
- This product not eligible for return as it is worn on the face
- Body: 47.5% Soy, 47.5% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Trim: 100% Cotton
- Made locally in small batches which helps us remain more sustainable
- Waste-conscious (we upcycle scraps from this product into other items in our shop)
- Our packaging is almost all recycled or recyclable materials. The very little plastic we use to protect your product is 100% recycled.
- Machine wash cold
- Lay flat to dry
- No bleach
- Warm iron on trim only as needed